For academic year 2018-2019, there are 130 colleges and universities in Louisiana State - 35 public and 95 private schools. By school level, there are 35 4 Year or high, 39 2-4 years, and 56 less than 2 years schools in Louisiana. Next table shows the number of schools by school type and level.
The average acceptance rate for Louisiana colleges is 65.96% and the average graduation rate is 53.01% in academic year 2018-2019. Total 254,102 students including in both undergraduate and graduate programs have attended Louisiana colleges and universities and the average students to faculty ratio is 15.37:1. Next charts are illustrating the core statistics for colleges and universities located in Louisiana.
For academic year 2018-2019, the average undergraduate tuition & fees for Louisiana colleges are $11,448 for Louisiana residents and $15,159 for non-residents. For graduate schools, its average tuition and fees are $12,477 for in-state students and $15,777 for out-of-state students.
Louisiana colleges and universities are offering 3,015 programs through online and on-site education. Next table lists number of programs by offered degree.
In Louisiana, 42 colleges offer the undergraduate online programs and 24 colleges offer the graduate online programs. 18 colleges have the ROTC programs and 20 colleges offer the study abroad programs. Next table shows the number of Louisiana schools which are offering special learning opportunities by category.
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Louisiana?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Louisiana?
- How Much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Louisiana?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Louisiana?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Louisiana?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Louisiana?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Louisiana?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Louisiana?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Louisiana?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Louisiana?