For academic year 2018-2019, there are 94 colleges and universities in Maryland State - 33 public and 61 private schools. By school level, there are 41 4 Year or high, 21 2-4 years, and 32 less than 2 years schools in Maryland. Next table shows the number of schools by school type and level.
The average acceptance rate for Maryland colleges is 62.93% and the average graduation rate is 54.28% in academic year 2018-2019. Total 373,350 students including in both undergraduate and graduate programs have attended Maryland colleges and universities and the average students to faculty ratio is 15.63:1. Next charts are illustrating the core statistics for colleges and universities located in Maryland.
For academic year 2018-2019, the average undergraduate tuition & fees for Maryland colleges are $16,019 for Maryland residents and $19,346 for non-residents. For graduate schools, its average tuition and fees are $14,459 for in-state students and $17,464 for out-of-state students.
Maryland colleges and universities are offering 4,081 programs through online and on-site education. Next table lists number of programs by offered degree.
In Maryland, 43 colleges offer the undergraduate online programs and 27 colleges offer the graduate online programs. 19 colleges have the ROTC programs and 30 colleges offer the study abroad programs. Next table shows the number of Maryland schools which are offering special learning opportunities by category.
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Maryland?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Maryland?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Maryland?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Maryland?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Maryland?
- What colleges is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Maryland?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Maryland?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Maryland?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Maryland?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Maryland?