In academic year 2017-2018, there are 94 colleges and universities in Maryland State - 32 public and 62 private schools. Next table shows the number of schools by school type and level.
The average Acceptance Rate for Maryland colleges is 64.50% and the average graduation rate is 54.28 % in academic year 2017-2018. Total 373,350 students including in both undergraduate and graduate programs have attended Maryland colleges and universities and the average students to faculty ratio is 15.63:1. Next charts are illustrating the core statistics for colleges and universities located in Maryland
For academic year 2018-2019, the average undergraduate tuition & fees for Maryland colleges are $16,019 for Maryland residents and $19,346 for non-residents. For graduate schools, its average tuition and fees are $14,459 for in-state students and $17,464 for out-of-state students.
Maryland colleges and universities are offering 4,081 programs through online and on-site education. Next table lists number of programs by offered degree.
Next table shows the number of Maryland schools which are offering special learning opportunities by category.
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Maryland?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Maryland?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Maryland?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Maryland?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Maryland?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Maryland?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Maryland?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Maryland?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Maryland?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Maryland?