For academic year 2019-2020, there are 121 colleges and universities in Minnesota State - 44 public and 77 private schools. By school level, there are 70 4 Year or high, 37 2-4 years, and 14 less than 2 years schools in Minnesota. Next table shows the number of schools by school type and level.
The average acceptance rate for Minnesota colleges is 69.05% and the average graduation rate is 50.99% in academic year 2019-2020. Total 414,091 students including in both undergraduate and graduate programs have attended Minnesota colleges and universities and the average students to faculty ratio is 14.65:1. Next charts are illustrating the core statistics for colleges and universities located in Minnesota.
For academic year 2019-2020, the average undergraduate tuition & fees for Minnesota colleges are $15,820 for Minnesota residents and $17,301 for non-residents. For graduate schools, its average tuition and fees are $13,655 for in-state students and $15,286 for out-of-state students.
Minnesota colleges and universities are offering 6,390 programs through online and on-site education. Next table lists number of programs by offered degree.
In Minnesota, 2 colleges offer all programs online completely. 68 colleges offer the undergraduate online programs and 37 colleges offer the graduate online programs. 20 colleges have the ROTC programs and 47 colleges offer the study abroad programs. Next table shows the number of Minnesota schools which are offering special learning opportunities by category.
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Minnesota?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Minnesota?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Minnesota?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Minnesota?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Minnesota?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Minnesota?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Minnesota?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Minnesota?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Minnesota?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Minnesota?