For academic year 2018-2019, there are 120 colleges and universities in Minnesota State - 43 public and 77 private schools. By school level, there are 70 4 Year or high, 36 2-4 years, and 14 less than 2 years schools in Minnesota. Next table shows the number of schools by school type and level.
The average acceptance rate for Minnesota colleges is 69.05% and the average graduation rate is 50.87% in academic year 2018-2019. Total 415,849 students including in both undergraduate and graduate programs have attended Minnesota colleges and universities and the average students to faculty ratio is 14.99:1. Next charts are illustrating the core statistics for colleges and universities located in Minnesota.
For academic year 2018-2019, the average undergraduate tuition & fees for Minnesota colleges are $15,823 for Minnesota residents and $16,980 for non-residents. For graduate schools, its average tuition and fees are $13,620 for in-state students and $14,698 for out-of-state students.
Minnesota colleges and universities are offering 6,342 programs through online and on-site education. Next table lists number of programs by offered degree.
In Minnesota, 2 colleges offer all programs online completely. 68 colleges offer the undergraduate online programs and 37 colleges offer the graduate online programs. 20 colleges have the ROTC programs and 47 colleges offer the study abroad programs. Next table shows the number of Minnesota schools which are offering special learning opportunities by category.
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Minnesota?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Minnesota?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Minnesota?
- What colleges is The Average Retention Rate in Minnesota?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Minnesota?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Minnesota?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Minnesota?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Minnesota?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Minnesota?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Minnesota?