In academic year 2017-2018, there are 60 colleges and universities in Mississippi State - 25 public and 35 private schools. Next table shows the number of schools by school type and level.
The average Acceptance Rate for Mississippi colleges is 77.47% and the average graduation rate is 54.67 % in academic year 2017-2018. Total 173,967 students including in both undergraduate and graduate programs have attended Mississippi colleges and universities and the average students to faculty ratio is 15.88:1. Next charts are illustrating the core statistics for colleges and universities located in Mississippi
For academic year 2018-2019, the average undergraduate tuition & fees for Mississippi colleges are $8,734 for Mississippi residents and $11,983 for non-residents. For graduate schools, its average tuition and fees are $10,117 for in-state students and $12,164 for out-of-state students.
Mississippi colleges and universities are offering 2,531 programs through online and on-site education. Next table lists number of programs by offered degree.
Next table shows the number of Mississippi schools which are offering special learning opportunities by category.
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Mississippi?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Mississippi?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Mississippi?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Mississippi?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Mississippi?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Mississippi?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Mississippi?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Mississippi?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Mississippi?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Mississippi?