For academic year 2018-2019, there are 185 colleges and universities in Missouri State - 52 public and 133 private schools. By school level, there are 89 4 Year or high, 42 2-4 years, and 54 less than 2 years schools in Missouri. Next table shows the number of schools by school type and level.
The average acceptance rate for Missouri colleges is 70.06% and the average graduation rate is 57.19% in academic year 2018-2019. Total 387,873 students including in both undergraduate and graduate programs have attended Missouri colleges and universities and the average students to faculty ratio is 12.58:1. Next charts are illustrating the core statistics for colleges and universities located in Missouri.
For academic year 2018-2019, the average undergraduate tuition & fees for Missouri colleges are $14,710 for Missouri residents and $15,534 for non-residents. For graduate schools, its average tuition and fees are $12,269 for in-state students and $14,087 for out-of-state students.
Missouri colleges and universities are offering 5,513 programs through online and on-site education. Next table lists number of programs by offered degree.
In Missouri, 2 colleges offer all programs online completely. 74 colleges offer the undergraduate online programs and 51 colleges offer the graduate online programs. 31 colleges have the ROTC programs and 48 colleges offer the study abroad programs. Next table shows the number of Missouri schools which are offering special learning opportunities by category.
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Missouri?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Missouri?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Missouri?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Missouri?
- What colleges is The Average Graduation Rate in Missouri?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Missouri?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Missouri?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Missouri?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Missouri?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Missouri?