For academic year 2019-2020, there are 187 colleges and universities in Missouri State - 52 public and 135 private schools. By school level, there are 90 4 Year or high, 43 2-4 years, and 54 less than 2 years schools in Missouri. Next table shows the number of schools by school type and level.
The average acceptance rate for Missouri colleges is 70.06% and the average graduation rate is 57.49% in academic year 2019-2020. Total 382,529 students including in both undergraduate and graduate programs have attended Missouri colleges and universities and the average students to faculty ratio is 12.33:1. Next charts are illustrating the core statistics for colleges and universities located in Missouri.
For academic year 2019-2020, the average undergraduate tuition & fees for Missouri colleges are $14,225 for Missouri residents and $15,757 for non-residents. For graduate schools, its average tuition and fees are $12,329 for in-state students and $14,320 for out-of-state students.
Missouri colleges and universities are offering 5,600 programs through online and on-site education. Next table lists number of programs by offered degree.
In Missouri, 2 colleges offer all programs online completely. 74 colleges offer the undergraduate online programs and 51 colleges offer the graduate online programs. 31 colleges have the ROTC programs and 48 colleges offer the study abroad programs. Next table shows the number of Missouri schools which are offering special learning opportunities by category.
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Missouri?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Missouri?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Missouri?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Missouri?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Missouri?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Missouri?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Missouri?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Missouri?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Missouri?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Missouri?