For academic year 2018-2019, there are 31 colleges and universities in Montana State - 17 public and 14 private schools. By school level, there are 12 4 Year or high, 14 2-4 years, and 5 less than 2 years schools in Montana. Next table shows the number of schools by school type and level.
The average acceptance rate for Montana colleges is 78.22% and the average graduation rate is 43.38% in academic year 2018-2019. Total 51,037 students including in both undergraduate and graduate programs have attended Montana colleges and universities and the average students to faculty ratio is 14.00:1. Next charts are illustrating the core statistics for colleges and universities located in Montana.
For academic year 2018-2019, the average undergraduate tuition & fees for Montana colleges are $7,684 for Montana residents and $12,727 for non-residents. For graduate schools, its average tuition and fees are $11,765 for in-state students and $20,699 for out-of-state students.
Montana colleges and universities are offering 1,152 programs through online and on-site education. Next table lists number of programs by offered degree.
In Montana, 18 colleges offer the undergraduate online programs and 7 colleges offer the graduate online programs. 5 colleges have the ROTC programs and 8 colleges offer the study abroad programs. Next table shows the number of Montana schools which are offering special learning opportunities by category.
- What colleges is The Average Acceptance Rate in Montana?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Montana?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Montana?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Montana?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Montana?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Montana?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Montana?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Montana?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Montana?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Montana?