For academic year 2018-2019, there are 51 colleges and universities in Nebraska State - 19 public and 32 private schools. By school level, there are 31 4 Year or high, 20 2-4 years, and less than 2 years schools in Nebraska. Next table shows the number of schools by school type and level.
The average acceptance rate for Nebraska colleges is 67.89% and the average graduation rate is 52.67% in academic year 2018-2019. Total 136,608 students including in both undergraduate and graduate programs have attended Nebraska colleges and universities and the average students to faculty ratio is 13.00:1. Next charts are illustrating the core statistics for colleges and universities located in Nebraska.
For academic year 2018-2019, the average undergraduate tuition & fees for Nebraska colleges are $14,196 for Nebraska residents and $16,272 for non-residents. For graduate schools, its average tuition and fees are $10,988 for in-state students and $13,099 for out-of-state students.
Nebraska colleges and universities are offering 2,276 programs through online and on-site education. Next table lists number of programs by offered degree.
In Nebraska, 34 colleges offer the undergraduate online programs and 19 colleges offer the graduate online programs. 12 colleges have the ROTC programs and 19 colleges offer the study abroad programs. Next table shows the number of Nebraska schools which are offering special learning opportunities by category.
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Nebraska?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Nebraska?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Nebraska?
- What colleges is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Nebraska?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Nebraska?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Nebraska?
- How Much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Nebraska?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Nebraska?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Nebraska?
- What colleges is The Average Retention Rate in Nebraska?