In academic year 2017-2018, there are 51 colleges and universities in Nebraska State - 17 public and 34 private schools. Next table shows the number of schools by school type and level.
The average Acceptance Rate for Nebraska colleges is 69.05% and the average graduation rate is 52.67 % in academic year 2017-2018. Total 136,608 students including in both undergraduate and graduate programs have attended Nebraska colleges and universities and the average students to faculty ratio is 13.00:1. Next charts are illustrating the core statistics for colleges and universities located in Nebraska
For academic year 2018-2019, the average undergraduate tuition & fees for Nebraska colleges are $14,196 for Nebraska residents and $16,272 for non-residents. For graduate schools, its average tuition and fees are $10,988 for in-state students and $13,099 for out-of-state students.
Nebraska colleges and universities are offering 2,276 programs through online and on-site education. Next table lists number of programs by offered degree.
Next table shows the number of Nebraska schools which are offering special learning opportunities by category.
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Nebraska?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Nebraska?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Nebraska?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Nebraska?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Nebraska?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Nebraska?
- What colleges is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Nebraska?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Nebraska?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Nebraska?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Nebraska?