For academic year 2018-2019, there are 159 colleges and universities in New Jersey State - 37 public and 122 private schools. By school level, there are 54 4 Year or high, 39 2-4 years, and 66 less than 2 years schools in New Jersey. Next table shows the number of schools by school type and level.
The average acceptance rate for New Jersey colleges is 70.94% and the average graduation rate is 57.26% in academic year 2018-2019. Total 434,352 students including in both undergraduate and graduate programs have attended New Jersey colleges and universities and the average students to faculty ratio is 15.94:1. Next charts are illustrating the core statistics for colleges and universities located in New Jersey.
For academic year 2018-2019, the average undergraduate tuition & fees for New Jersey colleges are $16,666 for New Jersey residents and $18,104 for non-residents. For graduate schools, its average tuition and fees are $19,007 for in-state students and $21,281 for out-of-state students.
New Jersey colleges and universities are offering 3,983 programs through online and on-site education. Next table lists number of programs by offered degree.
In New Jersey, 57 colleges offer the undergraduate online programs and 30 colleges offer the graduate online programs. 19 colleges have the ROTC programs and 36 colleges offer the study abroad programs. Next table shows the number of New Jersey schools which are offering special learning opportunities by category.
- How Much is The Average Tuition & Fees in New Jersey?
- What colleges is The Average Graduation Rate in New Jersey?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in New Jersey?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in New Jersey?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in New Jersey?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in New Jersey?
- What colleges is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in New Jersey?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in New Jersey?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in New Jersey?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in New Jersey?