For the academic year 2021-2022, only one college is active in Northern Marianas - Northern Marianas College. The schools is Public, four-years. Note that, below statistics are based on the academic and admission data of Northern Marianas College.
|Number of Schools|
|Private (not-for-profit)||0 school|
|Private (for-profit)||0 school|
|4 Year or High||1 school|
|2-4 Year||0 school|
|Less than 2 year||3 school|
The average graduation rate for Northern Marianas colleges is 26.00% and retention rate is 82.00% in academic year 2021-2022. Total 1,255 students including in both undergraduate and graduate programs have attended Northern Marianas colleges and universities and the average students to faculty ratio is 24.00 to 1.
Next charts are illustrating the core statistics for colleges and universities located in Northern Marianas.
For the academic year 2021-2022, the average undergraduate tuition & fees for Northern Marianas colleges are $4,038 for Northern Marianas residents and $5,520 for non-residents. For graduate schools, its average tuition and fees are -$2 for in-state students and -$2 for out-of-state students.
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Northern Marianas?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Northern Marianas?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Northern Marianas?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Northern Marianas?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Northern Marianas?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Northern Marianas?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Northern Marianas?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Northern Marianas?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Northern Marianas?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Northern Marianas?