In academic year 2017-2018, there are 338 colleges and universities in Ohio State - 110 public and 228 private schools. Next table shows the number of schools by school type and level.
The average Acceptance Rate for Ohio colleges is 71.84% and the average graduation rate is 54.24 % in academic year 2017-2018. Total 666,915 students including in both undergraduate and graduate programs have attended Ohio colleges and universities and the average students to faculty ratio is 12.30:1. Next charts are illustrating the core statistics for colleges and universities located in Ohio
For academic year 2018-2019, the average undergraduate tuition & fees for Ohio colleges are $15,990 for Ohio residents and $16,603 for non-residents. For graduate schools, its average tuition and fees are $14,646 for in-state students and $18,325 for out-of-state students.
Ohio colleges and universities are offering 10,817 programs through online and on-site education. Next table lists number of programs by offered degree.
Next table shows the number of Ohio schools which are offering special learning opportunities by category.
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Ohio?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Ohio?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Ohio?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Ohio?