For academic year 2018-2019, there are 135 colleges and universities in Oklahoma State - 74 public and 61 private schools. By school level, there are 39 4 Year or high, 32 2-4 years, and 64 less than 2 years schools in Oklahoma. Next table shows the number of schools by school type and level.
The average acceptance rate for Oklahoma colleges is 67.68% and the average graduation rate is 54.73% in academic year 2018-2019. Total 227,100 students including in both undergraduate and graduate programs have attended Oklahoma colleges and universities and the average students to faculty ratio is 13.42:1. Next charts are illustrating the core statistics for colleges and universities located in Oklahoma.
For academic year 2018-2019, the average undergraduate tuition & fees for Oklahoma colleges are $11,288 for Oklahoma residents and $11,362 for non-residents. For graduate schools, its average tuition and fees are $9,754 for in-state students and $13,882 for out-of-state students.
Oklahoma colleges and universities are offering 3,965 programs through online and on-site education. Next table lists number of programs by offered degree.
In Oklahoma, 48 colleges offer the undergraduate online programs and 24 colleges offer the graduate online programs. 12 colleges have the ROTC programs and 24 colleges offer the study abroad programs. Next table shows the number of Oklahoma schools which are offering special learning opportunities by category.
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Oklahoma?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Oklahoma?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Oklahoma?
- What colleges is The Average Graduation Rate in Oklahoma?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Oklahoma?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Oklahoma?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Oklahoma?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Oklahoma?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Oklahoma?
- How Much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Oklahoma?