In academic year 2017-2018, there are 135 colleges and universities in Oklahoma State - 74 public and 61 private schools. Next table shows the number of schools by school type and level.
The average Acceptance Rate for Oklahoma colleges is 68.34% and the average graduation rate is 54.73 % in academic year 2017-2018. Total 227,100 students including in both undergraduate and graduate programs have attended Oklahoma colleges and universities and the average students to faculty ratio is 13.42:1. Next charts are illustrating the core statistics for colleges and universities located in Oklahoma
For academic year 2018-2019, the average undergraduate tuition & fees for Oklahoma colleges are $11,288 for Oklahoma residents and $11,362 for non-residents. For graduate schools, its average tuition and fees are $9,754 for in-state students and $13,882 for out-of-state students.
Oklahoma colleges and universities are offering 3,965 programs through online and on-site education. Next table lists number of programs by offered degree.
Next table shows the number of Oklahoma schools which are offering special learning opportunities by category.
- How many colleges require the high school record in Oklahoma?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Oklahoma?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Oklahoma?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Oklahoma?
- What colleges is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Oklahoma?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Oklahoma?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Oklahoma?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Oklahoma?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Oklahoma?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Oklahoma?