In academic year 2017-2018, there are 94 colleges and universities in Oregon State - 26 public and 68 private schools. Next table shows the number of schools by school type and level.
The average Acceptance Rate for Oregon colleges is 83.30% and the average graduation rate is 52.65 % in academic year 2017-2018. Total 233,258 students including in both undergraduate and graduate programs have attended Oregon colleges and universities and the average students to faculty ratio is 13.16:1. Next charts are illustrating the core statistics for colleges and universities located in Oregon
For academic year 2018-2019, the average undergraduate tuition & fees for Oregon colleges are $17,227 for Oregon residents and $19,465 for non-residents. For graduate schools, its average tuition and fees are $18,054 for in-state students and $20,439 for out-of-state students.
Oregon colleges and universities are offering 3,349 programs through online and on-site education. Next table lists number of programs by offered degree.
Next table shows the number of Oregon schools which are offering special learning opportunities by category.
- What colleges is The Average Retention Rate in Oregon?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Oregon?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Oregon?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Oregon?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Oregon?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Oregon?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Oregon?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Oregon?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Oregon?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Oregon?