In academic year 2017-2018, there are 377 colleges and universities in Pennsylvania State - 95 public and 282 private schools. Next table shows the number of schools by school type and level.
The average Acceptance Rate for Pennsylvania colleges is 72.57% and the average graduation rate is 61.01 % in academic year 2017-2018. Total 743,521 students including in both undergraduate and graduate programs have attended Pennsylvania colleges and universities and the average students to faculty ratio is 13.70:1. Next charts are illustrating the core statistics for colleges and universities located in Pennsylvania
For academic year 2018-2019, the average undergraduate tuition & fees for Pennsylvania colleges are $22,292 for Pennsylvania residents and $22,057 for non-residents. For graduate schools, its average tuition and fees are $19,995 for in-state students and $22,119 for out-of-state students.
Pennsylvania colleges and universities are offering 12,491 programs through online and on-site education. Next table lists number of programs by offered degree.
Next table shows the number of Pennsylvania schools which are offering special learning opportunities by category.
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Pennsylvania?
- What colleges is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Pennsylvania?
- What colleges is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Pennsylvania?