For academic year 2019-2020, there are 31 colleges and universities in South Dakota State - 12 public and 19 private schools. By school level, there are 19 4 Year or high, 11 2-4 years, and 1 less than 2 years schools in South Dakota. Next table shows the number of schools by school type and level.
The average acceptance rate for South Dakota colleges is 83.27% and the average graduation rate is 46.23% in academic year 2019-2020. Total 53,682 students including in both undergraduate and graduate programs have attended South Dakota colleges and universities and the average students to faculty ratio is 12.14:1. Next charts are illustrating the core statistics for colleges and universities located in South Dakota.
For academic year 2019-2020, the average undergraduate tuition & fees for South Dakota colleges are $11,680 for South Dakota residents and $11,749 for non-residents. For graduate schools, its average tuition and fees are $10,724 for in-state students and $12,552 for out-of-state students.
South Dakota colleges and universities are offering 1,388 programs through online and on-site education. Next table lists number of programs by offered degree.
In South Dakota, 17 colleges offer the undergraduate online programs and 14 colleges offer the graduate online programs. 10 colleges have the ROTC programs and 9 colleges offer the study abroad programs. Next table shows the number of South Dakota schools which are offering special learning opportunities by category.
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in South Dakota?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in South Dakota?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in South Dakota?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in South Dakota?
- How many colleges require the high school record in South Dakota?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in South Dakota?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in South Dakota?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in South Dakota?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in South Dakota?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in South Dakota?