For academic year 2018-2019, there are 177 colleges and universities in Tennessee State - 50 public and 127 private schools. By school level, there are 73 4 Year or high, 60 2-4 years, and 44 less than 2 years schools in Tennessee. Next table shows the number of schools by school type and level.
The average acceptance rate for Tennessee colleges is 71.93% and the average graduation rate is 55.20% in academic year 2018-2019. Total 339,830 students including in both undergraduate and graduate programs have attended Tennessee colleges and universities and the average students to faculty ratio is 15.34:1. Next charts are illustrating the core statistics for colleges and universities located in Tennessee.
For academic year 2018-2019, the average undergraduate tuition & fees for Tennessee colleges are $15,989 for Tennessee residents and $16,000 for non-residents. For graduate schools, its average tuition and fees are $16,449 for in-state students and $18,640 for out-of-state students.
Tennessee colleges and universities are offering 4,768 programs through online and on-site education. Next table lists number of programs by offered degree.
In Tennessee, 1 colleges offer all programs online completely. 79 colleges offer the undergraduate online programs and 40 colleges offer the graduate online programs. 25 colleges have the ROTC programs and 49 colleges offer the study abroad programs. Next table shows the number of Tennessee schools which are offering special learning opportunities by category.
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Tennessee?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Tennessee?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Tennessee?
- What colleges is The Average Graduation Rate in Tennessee?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Tennessee?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Tennessee?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Tennessee?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Tennessee?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Tennessee?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Tennessee?