For academic year 2019-2020, there are 75 colleges and universities in Utah State - 16 public and 59 private schools. By school level, there are 31 4 Year or high, 8 2-4 years, and 36 less than 2 years schools in Utah. Next table shows the number of schools by school type and level.
The average acceptance rate for Utah colleges is 77.33% and the average graduation rate is 59.14% in academic year 2019-2020. Total 375,782 students including in both undergraduate and graduate programs have attended Utah colleges and universities and the average students to faculty ratio is 13.22:1. Next charts are illustrating the core statistics for colleges and universities located in Utah.
For academic year 2019-2020, the average undergraduate tuition & fees for Utah colleges are $10,531 for Utah residents and $14,590 for non-residents. For graduate schools, its average tuition and fees are $10,921 for in-state students and $15,242 for out-of-state students.
Utah colleges and universities are offering 2,599 programs through online and on-site education. Next table lists number of programs by offered degree.
In Utah, 2 colleges offer all programs online completely. 32 colleges offer the undergraduate online programs and 16 colleges offer the graduate online programs. 9 colleges have the ROTC programs and 9 colleges offer the study abroad programs. Next table shows the number of Utah schools which are offering special learning opportunities by category.
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Utah?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Utah?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Utah?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Utah?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Utah?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Utah?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Utah?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Utah?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Utah?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Utah?