For academic year 2018-2019, there are 26 colleges and universities in Vermont State - 7 public and 19 private schools. By school level, there are 23 4 Year or high, 1 2-4 years, and 2 less than 2 years schools in Vermont. Next table shows the number of schools by school type and level.
The average acceptance rate for Vermont colleges is 70.13% and the average graduation rate is 54.81% in academic year 2018-2019. Total 43,938 students including in both undergraduate and graduate programs have attended Vermont colleges and universities and the average students to faculty ratio is 10.36:1. Next charts are illustrating the core statistics for colleges and universities located in Vermont.
For academic year 2018-2019, the average undergraduate tuition & fees for Vermont colleges are $29,887 for Vermont residents and $32,493 for non-residents. For graduate schools, its average tuition and fees are $20,010 for in-state students and $22,928 for out-of-state students.
Vermont colleges and universities are offering 1,070 programs through online and on-site education. Next table lists number of programs by offered degree.
In Vermont, 13 colleges offer the undergraduate online programs and 11 colleges offer the graduate online programs. 4 colleges have the ROTC programs and 15 colleges offer the study abroad programs. Next table shows the number of Vermont schools which are offering special learning opportunities by category.
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Vermont?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Vermont?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Vermont?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Vermont?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Vermont?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Vermont?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Vermont?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Vermont?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Vermont?
- What colleges is The Average Acceptance Rate in Vermont?