For the academic year 2021-2022, only one college is active in Virgin Islands - University of the Virgin Islands. The schools is Public, four-years. Note that, below statistics are based on the academic and admission data of University of the Virgin Islands.
|Number of Schools|
|Private (not-for-profit)||0 school|
|Private (for-profit)||0 school|
|4 Year or High||1 school|
|2-4 Year||0 school|
|Less than 2 year||3 school|
The average acceptance rate for Virgin Islands colleges is 98.00% and the average graduation rate is 30.00% in academic year 2021-2022. Total 1,838 students including in both undergraduate and graduate programs have attended Virgin Islands colleges and universities and the average students to faculty ratio is 12.00 to 1.
Next charts are illustrating the core statistics for colleges and universities located in Virgin Islands.
For the academic year 2021-2022, the average undergraduate tuition & fees for Virgin Islands colleges are $5,235 for Virgin Islands residents and $14,496 for non-residents. For graduate schools, its average tuition and fees are $7,456 for in-state students and $13,738 for out-of-state students.
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Virgin Islands?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Virgin Islands?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Virgin Islands?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Virgin Islands?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Virgin Islands?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Virgin Islands?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Virgin Islands?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Virgin Islands?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Virgin Islands?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Virgin Islands?