For academic year 2018-2019, there are 1 colleges and universities in Virgin Islands State - 1 public and 0 private schools. Next table shows the number of schools by school type and level.
The average acceptance rate for Virgin Islands colleges is 98.00% and the average graduation rate is 22.00% in academic year 2018-2019. Total 2,170 students including in both undergraduate and graduate programs have attended Virgin Islands colleges and universities and the average students to faculty ratio is 12.00:1. Next charts are illustrating the core statistics for colleges and universities located in Virgin Islands.
For academic year 2018-2019, the average undergraduate tuition & fees for Virgin Islands colleges are $5,235 for Virgin Islands residents and $14,496 for non-residents. For graduate schools, its average tuition and fees are $7,456 for in-state students and $13,738 for out-of-state students.
Virgin Islands colleges and universities are offering 38 programs through online and on-site education. Next table lists number of programs by offered degree.
In Virgin Islands, 1 colleges offer the undergraduate online programs and 1 colleges offer the graduate online programs. 1 colleges have the ROTC programs and 1 colleges offer the study abroad programs. Next table shows the number of Virgin Islands schools which are offering special learning opportunities by category.
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Virgin Islands?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Virgin Islands?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Virgin Islands?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Virgin Islands?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Virgin Islands?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Virgin Islands?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Virgin Islands?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Virgin Islands?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Virgin Islands?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Virgin Islands?