In academic year 2017-2018, there are 1 colleges and universities in Virgin Islands State - 1 public and 0 private schools. Next table shows the number of schools by school type and level.
The average Acceptance Rate for Virgin Islands colleges is 98.00% and the average graduation rate is 22.00 % in academic year 2017-2018. Total 2,170 students including in both undergraduate and graduate programs have attended Virgin Islands colleges and universities and the average students to faculty ratio is 12.00:1. Next charts are illustrating the core statistics for colleges and universities located in Virgin Islands
For academic year 2018-2019, the average undergraduate tuition & fees for Virgin Islands colleges are $5,235 for Virgin Islands residents and $14,496 for non-residents. For graduate schools, its average tuition and fees are $7,456 for in-state students and $13,738 for out-of-state students.
Virgin Islands colleges and universities are offering 38 programs through online and on-site education. Next table lists number of programs by offered degree.
Next table shows the number of Virgin Islands schools which are offering special learning opportunities by category.
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Virgin Islands?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Virgin Islands?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Virgin Islands?
- What colleges is The Average Graduation Rate in Virgin Islands?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Virgin Islands?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Virgin Islands?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Virgin Islands?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Virgin Islands?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Virgin Islands?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Virgin Islands?