For academic year 2018-2019, there are 117 colleges and universities in Washington State - 44 public and 73 private schools. By school level, there are 69 4 Year or high, 20 2-4 years, and 28 less than 2 years schools in Washington. Next table shows the number of schools by school type and level.
The average acceptance rate for Washington colleges is 80.56% and the average graduation rate is 55.90% in academic year 2018-2019. Total 371,311 students including in both undergraduate and graduate programs have attended Washington colleges and universities and the average students to faculty ratio is 14.96:1. Next charts are illustrating the core statistics for colleges and universities located in Washington.
For academic year 2018-2019, the average undergraduate tuition & fees for Washington colleges are $13,436 for Washington residents and $16,492 for non-residents. For graduate schools, its average tuition and fees are $18,362 for in-state students and $21,618 for out-of-state students.
Washington colleges and universities are offering 5,595 programs through online and on-site education. Next table lists number of programs by offered degree.
In Washington, 63 colleges offer the undergraduate online programs and 24 colleges offer the graduate online programs. 17 colleges have the ROTC programs and 43 colleges offer the study abroad programs. Next table shows the number of Washington schools which are offering special learning opportunities by category.
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Washington?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Washington?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Washington?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Washington?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Washington?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Washington?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Washington?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Washington?
- How Much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Washington?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Washington?