For academic year 2019-2020, there are 118 colleges and universities in Washington State - 44 public and 74 private schools. By school level, there are 69 4 Year or high, 20 2-4 years, and 29 less than 2 years schools in Washington. Next table shows the number of schools by school type and level.
The average acceptance rate for Washington colleges is 80.56% and the average graduation rate is 54.08% in academic year 2019-2020. Total 372,203 students including in both undergraduate and graduate programs have attended Washington colleges and universities and the average students to faculty ratio is 14.66:1. Next charts are illustrating the core statistics for colleges and universities located in Washington.
For academic year 2019-2020, the average undergraduate tuition & fees for Washington colleges are $13,500 for Washington residents and $16,652 for non-residents. For graduate schools, its average tuition and fees are $18,658 for in-state students and $22,305 for out-of-state students.
Washington colleges and universities are offering 5,676 programs through online and on-site education. Next table lists number of programs by offered degree.
In Washington, 63 colleges offer the undergraduate online programs and 24 colleges offer the graduate online programs. 17 colleges have the ROTC programs and 43 colleges offer the study abroad programs. Next table shows the number of Washington schools which are offering special learning opportunities by category.
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Washington?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Washington?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Washington?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Washington?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Washington?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Washington?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Washington?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Washington?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Washington?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Washington?