In academic year 2017-2018, there are 76 colleges and universities in West Virginia State - 40 public and 36 private schools. Next table shows the number of schools by school type and level.
The average Acceptance Rate for West Virginia colleges is 71.28% and the average graduation rate is 57.67 % in academic year 2017-2018. Total 144,742 students including in both undergraduate and graduate programs have attended West Virginia colleges and universities and the average students to faculty ratio is 14.68:1. Next charts are illustrating the core statistics for colleges and universities located in West Virginia
For academic year 2018-2019, the average undergraduate tuition & fees for West Virginia colleges are $11,000 for West Virginia residents and $12,549 for non-residents. For graduate schools, its average tuition and fees are $10,835 for in-state students and $13,920 for out-of-state students.
West Virginia colleges and universities are offering 1,903 programs through online and on-site education. Next table lists number of programs by offered degree.
Next table shows the number of West Virginia schools which are offering special learning opportunities by category.
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in West Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in West Virginia?
- What colleges is The Average Transfer-out Rate in West Virginia?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in West Virginia?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in West Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in West Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in West Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in West Virginia?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in West Virginia?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in West Virginia?