For academic year 2018-2019, there are 118 colleges and universities in Wisconsin State - 37 public and 81 private schools. By school level, there are 66 4 Year or high, 28 2-4 years, and 24 less than 2 years schools in Wisconsin. Next table shows the number of schools by school type and level.
The average acceptance rate for Wisconsin colleges is 72.85% and the average graduation rate is 51.31% in academic year 2018-2019. Total 341,996 students including in both undergraduate and graduate programs have attended Wisconsin colleges and universities and the average students to faculty ratio is 12.71:1. Next charts are illustrating the core statistics for colleges and universities located in Wisconsin.
For academic year 2018-2019, the average undergraduate tuition & fees for Wisconsin colleges are $16,214 for Wisconsin residents and $18,890 for non-residents. For graduate schools, its average tuition and fees are $13,280 for in-state students and $16,174 for out-of-state students.
Wisconsin colleges and universities are offering 4,688 programs through online and on-site education. Next table lists number of programs by offered degree.
In Wisconsin, 3 colleges offer all programs online completely. 63 colleges offer the undergraduate online programs and 41 colleges offer the graduate online programs. 23 colleges have the ROTC programs and 48 colleges offer the study abroad programs. Next table shows the number of Wisconsin schools which are offering special learning opportunities by category.
- What colleges is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Wisconsin?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Wisconsin?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Wisconsin?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Wisconsin?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Wisconsin?
- What colleges is The Average Retention Rate in Wisconsin?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Wisconsin?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Wisconsin?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Wisconsin?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Wisconsin?