Communications Technologies is a nstructional programs that prepare individuals to function as equipment operators, support technicians, and operations managers in the film/video, recording, and graphic communications industries.
The 2021 average tuition & fees of Communications Technologies vocational programs is $22,496. The average amount is computed based on the costs for one(1) year or one but less than two years (1-2) years vocational programs. The average length of the Communications Technologies vocation program is 638 contact hours (credit hours) and the average completion time is 9.47 months.
- Communications Technology/Technician
- Photographic and Film/Video Technology/Technician and Assistant
- Radio and Television Broadcasting Technology/Technician
- Recording Arts Technology/Technician
- Graphic Communications
- Printing Management
- Prepress/Desktop Publishing and Digital Imaging Design
- Animation, Interactive Technology, Video Graphics and Special Effects
- Graphic and Printing Equipment Operator
- Printing Press Operator
- Computer Typography and Composition Equipment Operator