Construction Trades Program at U.S. Colleges
Construction Trades is a program that generally prepares individuals to apply technical knowledge and skills in the building, inspecting, and maintaining of structures and related properties. May include instruction in masonry, carpentry, electrical and power transmission installation, building/construction finishing, management, inspection and other construction-related applications.
The 2023 average tuition & fees of Construction Trades vocational programs is $11,622. The average amount is computed based on the costs for one(1) year or one but less than two years (1-2) years vocational programs. The average length of the Construction Trades vocation program is 806 contact hours (credit hours) and the average completion time is 9.94 months.
Start your Construction Trades Career!
Programs/Concentrations in Construction Trades
- Electrical and Power Transmission Installation/Installer
- Building/Property Maintenance
- Concrete Finishing/Concrete Finisher
- Building/Home/Construction Inspection/Inspector
- Drywall Installation/Drywaller
- Painting/Painter and Wall Coverer
- Metal Building Assembly/Assembler
- Building/Construction Site Management/Manager
- Carpet, Floor, and Tile Worker
- Building Construction Technology
- Pipefitting/Pipefitter and Sprinkler Fitter
- Plumbing Technology/Plumber
- Well Drilling/Driller