Parks, Recreation, Leisure, And Fitness Studies is Instructional programs that focus on the principles and practices of managing parks and other recreational and fitness facilities; providing recreational, leisure and fitness services; and the study of human fitness.
The 2020 average tuition & fees of Parks, Recreation, Leisure, And Fitness Studies vocational programs is $11,453. The average amount is computed based on the costs for one(1) year or one but less than two years (1-2) years vocational programs.The average length of the Parks, Recreation, Leisure, And Fitness Studies vocation program is 573 contact hours (credit hours) and the average completion time is 6.28 months.
- Parks, Recreation and Leisure Studies
- Parks, Recreation and Leisure Facilities Management
- Golf Course Operation and Grounds Management
- Health and Physical Education/Fitness
- Sport and Fitness Administration/Management
- Kinesiology and Exercise Science
- Physical Fitness Technician
- Sports Studies
- Outdoor Education