Precision Production Trades is a program that generally prepares individuals to apply technical knowledge and skills in creating products using precision crafting and technical illustration.
The 2022 average tuition & fees of Precision Production Trades vocational programs is $10,057. The average amount is computed based on the costs for one(1) year or one but less than two years (1-2) years vocational programs. The average length of the Precision Production Trades vocation program is 774 contact hours (credit hours) and the average completion time is 8.42 months.
- Shoe, Boot and Leather Repair
- Machine Tool Technology/Machinist
- Machine Shop Technology/Assistant
- Sheet Metal Technology/Sheetworking
- Tool and Die Technology/Technician
- Welding Technology/Welder
- Computer Numerically Controlled (CNC) Machinist Technology/CNC Machinist
- Metal Fabricator
- Furniture Design and Manufacturing
- Cabinetmaking and Millwork