Transportation And Materials Moving is Instructional programs that prepare individuals to apply technical knowledge and skills to perform tasks and services that facilitate the movement of people or materials.
The 2020 average tuition & fees of Transportation And Materials Moving vocational programs is $12,926. The average amount is computed based on the costs for one(1) year or one but less than two years (1-2) years vocational programs.The average length of the Transportation And Materials Moving vocation program is 409 contact hours (credit hours) and the average completion time is 6.17 months.
- Aeronautics/Aviation/Aerospace Science and Technology
- Airline/Commercial/Professional Pilot and Flight Crew
- Aviation/Airway Management and Operations
- Air Traffic Controller
- Airline Flight Attendant
- Flight Instructor
- Construction/Heavy Equipment/Earthmoving Equipment Operation
- Truck and Bus Driver/Commercial Vehicle Operator and Instructor
- Flagging and Traffic Control
- Railroad and Railway Transportation
- Diver, Professional and Instructor
- Marine Science/Merchant Marine Officer