Transportation And Materials Moving is a nstructional programs that prepare individuals to apply technical knowledge and skills to perform tasks and services that facilitate the movement of people or materials.
The 2022 average tuition & fees of Transportation And Materials Moving vocational programs is $12,926. The average amount is computed based on the costs for one(1) year or one but less than two years (1-2) years vocational programs. The average length of the Transportation And Materials Moving vocation program is 409 contact hours (credit hours) and the average completion time is 6.17 months.
- Aeronautics/Aviation/Aerospace Science and Technology
- Airline/Commercial/Professional Pilot and Flight Crew
- Aviation/Airway Management and Operations
- Air Traffic Controller
- Airline Flight Attendant
- Flight Instructor
- Construction/Heavy Equipment/Earthmoving Equipment Operation
- Truck and Bus Driver/Commercial Vehicle Operator and Instructor
- Flagging and Traffic Control
- Railroad and Railway Transportation
- Forklift Operation/Operator
- Diver, Professional and Instructor
- Marine Science/Merchant Marine Officer