Graduate Program 5 Programs
Online Graduate Courses Not Available
Graduate Enrollment 151
Offered Award Levels Master's, Doctorate
Tuition & Fees $14,530
Austin Presbyterian Theological Seminary offers 5 graduate programs. Total 151 graduate students have enrolled in graduate programs at Austin Presbyterian Theological Seminary. For the academic year 2020-2021, the average graduate program tuition & fees are $14,530. Next table summarizes the general information about graduate programs at Austin Presbyterian Theological Seminary.
|Awarded Degree Programs||Master's (4 programs)|
Doctorate - Practical (1 programs)
|Online Graduate Programs||Not Available|
|Tuition & Fees||$14,530|
|Graduate Student Enrollment||151 graduate students|
It offers 5 graduate programs through on-site (classroom) only. Through distance learning, it offers degree and/or programs. The Next table lists the number of graduate programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at the area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Doctor's degree - professional practice||1||0|
For the academic year 2020-2021, the average graduate program tuition & fees are $14,530 at Austin Presbyterian Theological Seminary. The 2021 graduate tuition & fees are increased by 2.98% compared to the previous year. The next table shows the graduate school tuition & fees trends over last 4 years.
|Tuition & Fees||$13,620||$13,920||$14,110||$14,530|
At Austin Presbyterian Theological Seminary, 151 students are enrolled in graduate programs - 67 male and 84 female students. By attendance status, there are 74 full-time and 77 part-time students. The Next table summarizes the graduate student population by gender and attending status.
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Texas?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Texas?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Texas?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Texas?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Texas?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Texas?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Texas?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Texas?