2023 Tuition & Fees $12,710
Baker College of Auburn Hills is a private (not-for-profit), four-years institute located in Auburn Hills, Michigan. It is a Baccalaureate/Associate's College by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree.
The 2023 tuition & fees is $12,710 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs .
Explore Baker College of Auburn Hills
2023 Tuition & Fees
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2022-2023, Baker College of Auburn Hills's tuition & fees is $12,710.
Data source for 2023 Tuition: NCES
Baker College of Auburn Hills offers 0 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Special Learning Opportunities
Baker College of Auburn Hills does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
Baker College of Auburn Hills has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
Know about Michigan Colleges
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Michigan?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Michigan?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Michigan?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Michigan?
- How much is Average Tuition & Fees in Michigan?
- How much is Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Michigan?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Michigan?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Michigan?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Michigan?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Michigan?