2023 Tuition & Fees $39,570
Student Population 519
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,708
Graduation Rate 46 %
Students:Faculty 15 : 1
Beal University is a private (for-profit), 2-4 years institute located in Bangor, Maine. It is an Associate's - Private Not-for-profit by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree.
The 2023 tuition & fees is $39,570 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 519 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Beal University varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $23,100. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
Explore Beal University
2023 Tuition & Fees
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2022-2023, Beal's tuition & fees is $39,570.
Data source for 2023 Tuition: NCES
Key Academic Statistics
The following chart illustrates the 2023 key academic statistics at Beal.
The average received amount of financial aid is $4,708 and 65% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 519 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 15 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Beal University is 46 %
Student Population for Beal University is 519
Student to Faculty Ratio for Beal University is 15 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
15 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $4,708 at Beal University.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||99 Farm Road, Bangor, ME 4401|
|Net Price Calculator||www.beal.edu/|
Beal offers 24 major programs through online and on-site education where 4 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|One but less than two years certificate||4||0|
Special Learning Opportunities
Beal University offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
Beal University has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
Know about Maine Colleges
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Maine?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Maine?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Maine?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Maine?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Maine?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Maine?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Maine?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Maine?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Maine?
- How much is Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Maine?