Tuition & Fees $23,500
Student Population 6,106
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,056
Graduation Rate 32 %
Beal College (Beal) is a private (for-profit), 2-4 years institute located in Bangor, Maine. It is a Associate's - Private Not-for-profit by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2020 tuition & fees of Beal College is $23,500 for undergraduate students. The schools offers only undergraduate programs and total 6,106 students are enrolled into Beal.
The salary after graduation from Beal College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $23,100. You can check the average salary by major program at area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in academic year 2019-2020, Beal College tuition and fees are $23,500 for all students.
Next chart illustrates the 2020 key academic stats at Beal. Total 6,106 students are attending Beal and the student to faculty ratio is 15 to 1. The average received amount of financial aid is $4,056 and 62 students received grants of scholarship aid (1.21% of total undergraduate students). Total 6,106 students are attending Beal and the student to faculty ratio is 15 to 1.
Beal offers 13 major programs through online and on-site education where 0 programs are available through distance learning. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|One but less than two years certificate||1||0|
Beal College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
Beal College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Maine?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Maine?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Maine?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Maine?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Maine?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Maine?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Maine?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Maine?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Maine?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Maine?