Graduate Program 3 Programs
Online Graduate Courses 1 Programs
Graduate Enrollment 155
Offered Award Levels Master's, Doctorate
Tuition & Fees $21,633
Bellin College offers 3 graduate programs as well as undergraduate programs. Among them, 1 graduate programs are available through distance education (online classes). Total 155 graduate students have enrolled in graduate programs at Bellin and 43 students enrolled online exclusively in graduate programs. For the academic year 2021-2022, the average graduate program tuition & fees are $21,633. Next table summarizes the general information about graduate programs at Bellin College.
|Awarded Degree Programs||Master's (2 programs)|
Doctorate - Research (1 programs)
|Online Graduate Programs||Master's (1 programs)|
|Tuition & Fees||$21,633|
|Graduate Student Enrollment||155 graduate students|
43 enrolled in online courses
It offers 3 graduate programs through online and on-site (classroom) education. Through distance learning, it offers Master's and Post-MS Certificate degree and/or programs. The Next table lists the number of graduate programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at the area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Post Master's Degree||3||1|
|Doctor's degree - research/scholarship||1||0|
For the academic year 2021-2022, the average graduate program tuition & fees are $21,633 at Bellin College. The 2022 graduate tuition & fees are stayed the same compared to the previous year. The next table shows the graduate school tuition & fees trends over last 4 years.
|Tuition & Fees||$20,684||$20,817||$21,633||$21,633|
At Bellin College, 155 students are enrolled in graduate programs - 63 male and 92 female students. By attendance status, there are 42 full-time and 113 part-time students. The Next table summarizes the graduate student population by gender and attending status.
At Bellin College, 43 students are enrolled exclusively in graduate online courses and 65 students are enrolled in some online courses out of total of 155 students.
|In Some Online Classes||65|
|Not In Online Classes||47|
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Wisconsin?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Wisconsin?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Wisconsin?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Wisconsin?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Wisconsin?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Wisconsin?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Wisconsin?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Wisconsin?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Wisconsin?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Wisconsin?