At Bon Secours Memorial College of Nursing, the graduation rates was 100.00% (1 students out of 1 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 0 male and 1 female students have graduated the school last year completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at Bon Secours Memorial College of Nursing. Last year, the graduation rate was 100.00%. where 1 students out of 1 candidate completed their degree.
1 students completed their course in 4 years and 0 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 0 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||100.00%||0.00%||100.00%|
Next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Virginia?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Virginia?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Virginia?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Virginia?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Virginia?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Virginia?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Virginia?