Graduate Program 10 Programs
Online Graduate Courses 8 Programs
Graduate Enrollment 407
Offered Award Levels Master's
Tuition & Fees $9,936
Buena Vista University offers 10 graduate programs as well as undergraduate programs. Among them, 8 graduate programs are available through distance education (online classes). Total 407 graduate students have enrolled in graduate programs at Buena Vista and 312 students enrolled online exclusively in graduate programs. For the academic year 2021-2022, the average graduate program tuition & fees are $9,936. Next table summarizes the general information about graduate programs at Buena Vista University.
|Awarded Degree Programs||Master's (10 programs)|
|Online Graduate Programs||Master's (8 programs)|
|Tuition & Fees||$9,936|
|Graduate Student Enrollment||407 graduate students|
312 enrolled in online courses
It offers 10 graduate programs through online and on-site (classroom) education. Through distance learning, it offers Master's degree and/or programs. The Next table lists the number of graduate programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at the area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
For the academic year 2021-2022, the average graduate program tuition & fees are $9,936 at Buena Vista University. The 2022 graduate tuition & fees are stayed the same compared to the previous year. The next table shows the graduate school tuition & fees trends over last 4 years.
|Tuition & Fees||$9,594||$9,594||$9,936||$9,936|
At Buena Vista University, 407 students are enrolled in graduate programs - 70 male and 337 female students. By attendance status, there are 4 full-time and 403 part-time students. The Next table summarizes the graduate student population by gender and attending status.
At Buena Vista University, 312 students are enrolled exclusively in graduate online courses and 33 students are enrolled in some online courses out of total of 407 students.
|In Some Online Classes||33|
|Not In Online Classes||62|
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Iowa?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Iowa?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Iowa?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Iowa?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Iowa?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Iowa?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Iowa?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Iowa?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Iowa?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Iowa?