Graduate Program 42 Programs
Online Graduate Courses 7 Programs
Graduate Enrollment 840
Offered Award Levels Master's
Tuition & Fees $15,870
Canisius College offers 42 graduate programs as well as undergraduate programs. Among them, 7 graduate programs are available through distance education (online classes). Total 840 graduate students have enrolled in graduate programs at Canisius and 300 students enrolled online exclusively in graduate programs. For the academic year 2021-2022, the average graduate program tuition & fees are $15,870. Next table summarizes the general information about graduate programs at Canisius College.
|Awarded Degree Programs||Master's (42 programs)|
|Online Graduate Programs||Master's (7 programs)|
|Tuition & Fees||$15,870|
|Graduate Student Enrollment||840 graduate students|
300 enrolled in online courses
It offers 42 graduate programs through online and on-site (classroom) education. Through distance learning, it offers Master's and Post-MS Certificate degree and/or programs. The Next table lists the number of graduate programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at the area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Post Master's Degree||17||3|
For the academic year 2021-2022, the average graduate program tuition & fees are $15,870 at Canisius College. The 2022 graduate tuition & fees are stayed the same compared to the previous year. The next table shows the graduate school tuition & fees trends over last 4 years.
|Tuition & Fees||$15,480||$15,480||$15,870||$15,870|
At Canisius College, 840 students are enrolled in graduate programs - 338 male and 502 female students. By attendance status, there are 382 full-time and 458 part-time students. The Next table summarizes the graduate student population by gender and attending status.
At Canisius College, 300 students are enrolled exclusively in graduate online courses and 407 students are enrolled in some online courses out of total of 840 students.
|In Some Online Classes||407|
|Not In Online Classes||133|
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in New York?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in New York?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in New York?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in New York?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in New York?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in New York?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in New York?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in New York?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in New York?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in New York?