Financial Aid Scoreboard
For the academic year 2019-2020, a total of 0 students (% of undergraduate students) received one or more financial aid including grants, scholarships, and/or student loans. The average financial aid amount is -. For freshmen (Full-time, first-time degree-seeking undergraduate students), 0 students (% of enrolled students) received financial aid.
The 2022 undergraduate tuition & fees at East San Gabriel Valley Regional Occupational Program is $8,107, for reference.
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in California?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in California?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in California?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in California?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in California?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in California?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in California?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in California?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in California?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in California?