Books & Supplies$2,000
Off-Campus Living Costs $13,824
Eastfield 2021 Tuition & Fees and COA
For the academic year 2020-2021, the undergraduate tuition & fees at Eastfield College is $3,330 for Texas residents and $5,220 for out-of-state students. The Living costs besides the tuition & fees are reported as $13,824 when a student lives off-campus.
Its total costs of attendance (COA) is $21,044 when living off-campus for the academic year 2019-2020. It includes tuition, fees, book & supplies costs, room & board, and other living expenses. The following table and chart illustrate the COA by living preferences and tuition rates.
|Total Costs||$19,154 (Off-Campus)||$21,044 (Off-Campus)|
|Tuition & Fees||$3,330||$5,220|
|Books & Supplies||$2,000|
|Room & Board||$10,476 (off-campus)|
|Other Expenses||$3,348 (off-campus)|
|Average Financial Aid||$3,151|
|Total Costs After Receiving Aid||$16,003 (Off-Campus)||$17,893 (Off-Campus)|
|***Eastfield College does not have on-campus living facilities.|
Undergraduate Tuition & Fees
For the academic year 2019-2020, the undergraduate tuition & fees are $3,330 for Texas residents and $5,220 for out-of-state students. The undergraduate tuition rates are stayed the same compared to academic year 2018-2019.
Tuition Per Credit Hour
For the academic year 2019-2020, the tuition per credit hour for part-time students or overloaded credits for full-time students is $111 for Texas residents and $174 for out-of-state students for undergraduate programs. The tuition per credit hour are stayed the same compared to academic year 2018-2019.
Books & Supplies
For the academic year 2019-2020, the average costs for purchasing books and course supllies is $2,000. The following table and charts illustrate the changes of the books & supplies costs at Eastfield College.
|Books & Supplies||$2,000||$2,000||$2,000||$2,000|
For the academic year 2019-2020, the average costs for living costs at Eastfield College is and $13,824 when living off-campus . The off-campus living costs are increased by 5.64% compared to academic year 2018-2019.
|Off-Campus||Room & Board||$9,747||$9,945||$9,747||$10,476|
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Texas?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Texas?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Texas?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Texas?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Texas?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Texas?