Total Enrollment 16,769
Eastfield College has a total enrollment of 16,769 (all undergraduate students) for academic year 2018-2019. By attending status, there are 2,783 full-time and 13,986 part-time students with gender distribution of 6,778 male and 9,991 female students. Eastfield College is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 4,359 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
Eastfield College has a total enrollment of 16,769 with a gender distribution of 40.42% male (6,778 students) and 59.58% female (9,991 students).
Eastfield College has 2,783 full-time and 13,986 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 2,783 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 13,986 students are attending with part-time status.
At Eastfield College, 4,359 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 2,434 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 16,769 students.
|In Some Online Classes||2,434||2,434||0|
|Not In Online Classes||9,976||9,976||0|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at Eastfield College. There are 49 American Indian/Native American, 3,345 White, 3,280 Black/African American, 852 Asian, 8,256 Hispanic, 28 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 385 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||49||24||25|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||28||17||11|
Next table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at Eastfield College.
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Texas?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Texas?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Texas?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Texas?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Texas?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Texas?