El Centro College is accredited by Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges. By accreditation type, the school has 1 Institutional, 3 Specialized accredited programs.
|Agency Name||Accreditation Status||Date Type||Period|
|Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges||Accredited||Actual||1/1/1968 - Current|
El Centro College has 3 specialized accreditation programs as below.
|Program Name||Accreditation Status||Period|
|Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing, Inc. May 6, 2013 Formerly: National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission|
|Nursing (ADNUR) - Associate degree programs||Accredited (Actual)||6/1/1976 - Current|
|Nursing (PNUR) - Practical nursing programs||Accredited (Actual)||5/1/1996 - Current|
|Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology|
|Radiologic Technology (RAD) - Programs for radiographers||Accredited (Actual)||9/5/1969 - Current|
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Texas?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Texas?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Texas?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Texas?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Texas?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Texas?