Online Degree Program Undergraduate, Graduate
Online Courses Undergraduate, Graduate
Number of Online Programs 34 Programs
Offered Award Levels BS, MS, Doctorate, Post-Graduate
Tuition & Fees $32,180
Gardner-Webb University offers the distance education programs for both undergraduate and graduate programs. A student is able to complete all the required coursework via distance education for the program. Total 1,101 students have enrolled online exclusively and 654 students have took some online courses at Gardner-Webb University.The 2021 undergraduate program tuition & fees is $32,180 at Gardner-Webb University Next table summarizes the general information about online programs/courses at Gardner-Webb University
|Distance Education Program|
(Online Degree Program)
|Distance Education Course|
|Number of Online Programs Offered||Total 34 Online Major Programs|
|Offered Awarded Levels by Distance Education||Bachelor: 14 programs|
Master: 8 programs
Doctorate: 1 programs
Post-graduate: 11 programs
|Tuition & Fees*||$32,180 (Undergraduate)|
|Number of Enrolled in Online Courses||1,101|
Gardner-Webb University offers 92 programs through online and on-site (classroom) education. Through distance learning, it offers Bachelor's, Master's, Doctorate and Post-Graduate Certificate degree and/or programs. Next table lists number of programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
For academic year 2020-2021, the average undergraduate program tuition & fees is $32,180 at Gardner-Webb University. The 2021 undergraduate tuition & fees are increased by 1.04% compared to the previous year. Next table shows the undergraduate school tuition & fees trends over last 4 years.
|Tuition & Fees||$30,700||$31,610||$31,850||$32,180|
For academic year 2020-2021, the average graduate program tuition & fees is $9,050 at Gardner-Webb University The graduate tuition & fees are stayed the same compared to the previous year. Next table shows the graduate school tuition & fees trends over last 4 years.
|Tuition & Fees||$9,050||$9,050||$9,050||$9,050|
At Gardner-Webb University, 1,101 students are enrolled exclusively in online courses and 654 students are enrolled in some online course out of total 3,598 students. In undergraduate schools, 1,024 students take at least one online course and in graduate schools, 731 students join some online courses.
|In Some Online Classes||654||480||174|
|Not In Online Classes||1,843||1,012||831|
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in North Carolina?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in North Carolina?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in North Carolina?