Books & Supplies$1,460
Off-Campus Living Costs $13,807
Gaston 2021 Tuition & Fees and COA
For the academic year 2020-2021, the undergraduate tuition & fees at Gaston College is $2,704 for North Carolina residents and $8,848 for out-of-state students. The Living costs besides the tuition & fees are reported as $13,807 when a student lives off-campus.
Its total costs of attendance (COA) is $24,115 when living off-campus for the academic year 2019-2020. It includes tuition, fees, book & supplies costs, room & board, and other living expenses. The following table and chart illustrate the COA by living preferences and tuition rates.
|Total Costs||$17,971 (Off-Campus)||$24,115 (Off-Campus)|
|Tuition & Fees||$2,704||$8,848|
|Books & Supplies||$1,460|
|Room & Board||$7,180 (off-campus)|
|Other Expenses||$6,627 (off-campus)|
|Average Financial Aid||$3,849|
|Total Costs After Receiving Aid||$14,122 (Off-Campus)||$20,266 (Off-Campus)|
|***Gaston College does not have on-campus living facilities.|
Undergraduate Tuition & Fees
For the academic year 2020-2021, the undergraduate tuition & fees are $2,704 for North Carolina residents and $8,848 for out-of-state students. The undergraduate tuition rates are stayed the same compared to academic year 2019-2020.
Books & Supplies
For the academic year 2020-2021, the average costs for purchasing books and course supllies is $1,460. The following table and charts illustrate the changes of the books & supplies costs at Gaston College.
|Books & Supplies||$1,326||$1,326||$1,989||$1,460|
For the academic year 2020-2021, the average costs for living costs at Gaston College is and $13,807 when living off-campus . The off-campus living costs are decreased by -21.33% compared to academic year 2019-2020.
|Off-Campus||Room & Board||$6,108||$5,230||$6,108||$7,180|
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in North Carolina?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in North Carolina?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in North Carolina?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in North Carolina?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in North Carolina?