Online Degree Program Undergraduate
Online Courses Undergraduate
2023 Tuition & Fees $9,854
Golden West College offers the distance education programs only for some undergraduate programs. A student is able to complete all the required coursework via distance education for the program.
Total 5,846 students have enrolled online exclusively and 2,958 students have took some online courses at Golden West College.
The 2023 undergraduate program tuition & fees is $1,190 for California residents and $9,854 for others at Golden West College.
The following table summarizes the general information about online programs/courses at Golden West College.
|Distance Education Program|
(Online Degree Program)
|Distance Education Course|
|Tuition & Fees*||$9,854 (Undergraduate)|
|Number of Enrolled in Online Courses||5,846|
Golden West College offers 88 programs through on-site (classroom) only. Through distance learning, it offers degree and/or programs.
The following table lists number of programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than 1 year certificate||20||0|
|1-2 years certificate Programs||11||0|
For academic year 2022-2023, the average undergraduate program tuition & fees is $1,190 for California residents and $9,854 for students from other States at Golden West College. The 2023 undergraduate tuition & fees are increased by 15.20% compared to the previous year.
The following table shows the undergraduate school tuition & fees trends over last 5 years.
At Golden West College, 5,846 students are enrolled exclusively in online courses and 2,958 students are enrolled in some online course out of total 10,189 students.
|In Some Online Classes||2,958||2,958|
|Not In Online Classes||1,385||1,385|
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in California?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in California?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in California?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in California?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in California?
- How much is Average Tuition & Fees in California?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in California?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in California?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in California?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in California?