Graduate Rate 100%
Retention Rate 73%
At Hannah E Mullins School of Practical Nursing, the graduation rate is 100.00% - 3 students have completed out of 3 candidates.
|Number of Students||Rates|
Below table shows the number of completers with graduation rate by completion time.3 students have completed in 100% normal time (for example, in 2 years for less than 2 years certificate programs) and additional 3 students have completed in 150% normal time.
|In 100% normal time||3||100.00%)|
|In 150% normal time||3||100.00%)|
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Hannah E Mullins School of Practical Nursing, the retention rate is 73%.
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Ohio?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Ohio?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Ohio?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Ohio?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Ohio?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Ohio?