Online Degree Program Not Offered
Online Courses Graduate
Tuition & Fees $26,499
Hebrew Union College-Jewish Institute of Religion offers the online courses for graduate programs. To complete the program, students may need to campus for other courses or required work. Total 21 students have took some online courses at Hebrew Union College-Jewish Institute of Religion.The 2021 undergraduate program tuition & fees is $26,499 at Hebrew Union College-Jewish Institute of Religion Next table summarizes the general information about online programs/courses at Hebrew Union College-Jewish Institute of Religion
|Distance Education Program|
(Online Degree Program)
|Distance Education Course|
|Tuition & Fees*||$26,035 (Graduate)|
Hebrew Union College-Jewish Institute of Religion offers 13 programs through on-site (classroom) only. Through distance learning, it offers degree and/or programs. Next table lists number of programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
For academic year 2020-2021, the average graduate program tuition & fees is $26,035 at Hebrew Union College-Jewish Institute of Religion The graduate tuition & fees are increased by 1.92% compared to the previous year. Next table shows the graduate school tuition & fees trends over last 4 years.
|Tuition & Fees||$24,535||$25,535||$26,035||$26,535|
At Hebrew Union College-Jewish Institute of Religion, 21 students are enrolled in some online course out of total 352 students.
|In Some Online Classes||21||0||21|
|Not In Online Classes||331||0||331|
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in New York?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in New York?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in New York?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in New York?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in New York?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in New York?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in New York?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in New York?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in New York?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in New York?