Houston Baptist University is accredited by Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges. By accreditation type, the school has 1 Institutional, 2 Specialized accredited programs.
|Agency Name||Accreditation Status||Date Type||Period|
|Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges||Accredited||Actual||1/1/1968 - Current|
Houston Baptist University has 2 specialized accreditation programs as below.
|Program Name||Accreditation Status||Period|
|Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing, Inc. May 6, 2013 Formerly: National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission|
|Nursing (ADNUR) - Associate degree programs||Accredited (Actual)||6/1/1988 - 6/30/2013|
|Nursing (NUR) - Baccalaureate program||Accredited (Actual)||4/1/1972 - Current|
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Texas?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Texas?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Texas?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Texas?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Texas?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Texas?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Texas?