Financial Aid Scoreboard
Number Received Financial Aid (All Undergraduate) 2,415
Percent Received Financial Aid(All Undergraduate) 92%
Average Aid Amount $22,899
Number Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 693
Percent Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 100%
For the academic year 2019-2020, a total of 2,415 students (92% of undergraduate students) received one or more financial aid including grants, scholarships, and/or student loans. The average financial aid amount is $22,899. For freshmen (Full-time, first-time degree-seeking undergraduate students), 693 students (100% of enrolled students) received financial aid.
The 2022 undergraduate tuition & fees at Houston Baptist University is $35,500, for reference.
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Texas?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Texas?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Texas?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Texas?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Texas?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Texas?