Graduate Program 8 Programs
Graduate Enrollment 401
Offered Award Levels Master's
2023 Tuition & Fees $14,112
Indiana Wesleyan University-Marion offers 8 graduate programs as well as undergraduate programs. Total 401 graduate students have enrolled in graduate programs at IWU. For the academic year 2022-2023, the average graduate program tuition & fees are $14,112. Next table summarizes the general information about graduate programs at Indiana Wesleyan University-Marion.
|Awarded Degree Programs||Master's (8 programs)|
|Online Graduate Programs||Not reported. |
Request recent information for Online Graduate Programs
|Tuition & Fees||$14,112|
|Graduate Student Enrollment||401 graduate students|
It offers 8 graduate programs through on-site (classroom) only. Through distance learning, it offers degree and/or programs. The Next table lists the number of graduate programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at the area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Post Master's Degree||1||0|
For the academic year 2022-2023, the average graduate program tuition & fees are $14,112 at Indiana Wesleyan University-Marion. The 2023 graduate tuition & fees are increased by 4.44% compared to the previous year. The next table shows the graduate school tuition & fees trends over last 4 years.
|Tuition & Fees||$13,440||$13,512||$13,512||$14,112|
At Indiana Wesleyan University-Marion, 401 students are enrolled in graduate programs - 78 male and 323 female students. By attendance status, there are 176 full-time and 225 part-time students. The Next table summarizes the graduate student population by gender and attending status.
At Indiana Wesleyan University-Marion, 358 students are enrolled in some online courses out of total of 401 students.
|In Some Online Classes||358|
|Not In Online Classes||43|
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Indiana?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Indiana?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Indiana?
- How much is Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Indiana?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Indiana?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Indiana?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Indiana?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Indiana?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Indiana?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Indiana?