Online Degree Program Not Offered
Online Courses Undergraduate
2023 Tuition & Fees $10,850
Interactive College of Technology-Morrow offers the online courses for undergraduate programs. To complete the program, students may need to campus for other courses or required work.
Total 65 students have took some online courses at Interactive College of Technology-Morrow.
The 2023 undergraduate program tuition & fees is $10,850 at Interactive College of Technology-Morrow.
The following table summarizes the general information about online programs/courses at Interactive College of Technology-Morrow.
|Distance Education Program|
(Online Degree Program)
|Distance Education Course|
|Tuition & Fees*||$10,850 (Undergraduate)|
Interactive College of Technology-Morrow offers 9 programs through on-site (classroom) only. Through distance learning, it offers degree and/or programs.
The following table lists number of programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|1-2 years certificate Programs||4||0|
For academic year 2022-2023, the average undergraduate program tuition & fees is $10,850 at Interactive College of Technology-Morrow. The 2023 undergraduate tuition & fees are increased by 5.85% compared to the previous year.
The following table shows the undergraduate school tuition & fees trends over last 5 years.
|Tuition & Fees||$9,770||$10,130||$10,850||$10,250||$10,850|
At Interactive College of Technology-Morrow, 65 students are enrolled in some online course out of total 65 students.
|In Some Online Classes||65||65|
|Not In Online Classes||0||0|
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Georgia?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Georgia?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Georgia?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Georgia?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Georgia?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Georgia?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Georgia?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Georgia?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Georgia?
- Which colleges grant Credit for military training in Georgia?