Books & Supplies$700
Off-Campus Living Costs $9,775
Jamestown Business 2021 Tuition & Fees and COA
For the academic year 2020-2021, the undergraduate tuition & fees at Jamestown Business College is $12,645. The Living costs besides the tuition & fees are reported as $9,775 when a student lives off-campus.
Its total costs of attendance (COA) is $23,120 when living off-campus for the academic year 2019-2020. It includes tuition, fees, book & supplies costs, room & board, and other living expenses. The following table and chart illustrate the COA by living preferences and tuition rates.
|Tuition & Fees||$12,645|
|Books & Supplies||$700|
|Room & Board||$5,475|
|Average Financial Aid||$12,082|
|Total Costs After Receiving Aid||$11,038|
|***Jamestown Business College does not have on-campus living facilities.|
Undergraduate Tuition & Fees
For the academic year 2020-2021, the undergraduate tuition & fees are $12,645. The undergraduate tuition rates are stayed the same compared to academic year 2019-2020.
|2018||2019||2020||2021||Tuition & Fees||$12,600||$12,645||$12,645||$12,645|
Books & Supplies
For the academic year 2020-2021, the average costs for purchasing books and course supllies is $700. The following table and charts illustrate the changes of the books & supplies costs at Jamestown Business College.
|Books & Supplies||$1,599||$700||$700||$700|
For the academic year 2020-2021, the average costs for living costs at Jamestown Business College is and $9,775 when living off-campus . The off-campus living costs are increased by 0.88% compared to academic year 2019-2020.
|Off-Campus||Room & Board||$5,330||$5,383||$5,330||$5,475|
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in New York?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in New York?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in New York?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in New York?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in New York?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in New York?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in New York?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in New York?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in New York?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in New York?