Graduate Rate 11.03%
Retention Rate 57%
At Jarvis Christian College, the graduation rates was 11.03% (15 students out of 136 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 3 male and 12 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at Jarvis Christian College. Last year, the graduation rate was 11.03%. where 15 students out of 136 candidate completed their degree.
7 students completed their course in 4 years and 7 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 1 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||5.15%||2.67%||8.20%|
The next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|American Indian or Alaska Native||0.00%
Non-resident alien student is not a US citizen and studies with student visa, such as F visa, in United States. At Jarvis Christian College, 0 of 1 non-resident alien students completed their courses within 150% normal time and the graduation rate was 0.00%.
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Jarvis Christian College, the retention rate is 57%.
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Texas?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Texas?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Texas?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Texas?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Texas?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Texas?