Online Degree Program Undergraduate
Online Courses Undergraduate
Number of Online Programs 1 Programs
Offered Award Levels BS
Tuition & Fees $11,720
Jarvis Christian College offers the distance education programs only for some undergraduate programs. A student is able to complete all the required coursework via distance education for the program. Total 685 students have took some online courses at Jarvis Christian College.The 2021 undergraduate program tuition & fees is $11,720 at Jarvis Christian College Next table summarizes the general information about online programs/courses at Jarvis Christian College
|Distance Education Program|
(Online Degree Program)
|Distance Education Course|
|Number of Online Programs Offered||Total 1 Online Major Programs|
|Offered Awarded Levels by Distance Education||Bachelor: 1 programs|
|Tuition & Fees*||$11,720 (Undergraduate)|
Jarvis Christian College offers 26 programs through online and on-site (classroom) education. Through distance learning, it offers Bachelor's degree and/or programs. Next table lists number of programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
For academic year 2020-2021, the average undergraduate program tuition & fees is $11,720 at Jarvis Christian College. The 2021 undergraduate tuition & fees are stayed the same compared to the previous year. Next table shows the undergraduate school tuition & fees trends over last 4 years.
|Tuition & Fees||$11,720||$11,720||$11,720||$11,720|
At Jarvis Christian College, 685 students are enrolled in some online course out of total 964 students.
|In Some Online Classes||685||685||0|
|Not In Online Classes||279||279||0|
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Texas?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Texas?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Texas?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Texas?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Texas?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Texas?