Student Population 645
Kansas City University is a private (not-for-profit), four-years institute located in Joplin, Missouri. The highest degree offered by Kansas City University is Doctor's degree - professional practice. The school offers only graduate programs and a total of 645 students are enrolled.
Explore Kansas City University
Key Academic Statistics
The following chart illustrates the 2023 key academic statistics at KCU-Joplin. A total of 645 students is attending .
Student Population for Kansas City University is 645
|Address||2901 St. John's Boulevard, Joplin, MO 64804-1598|
|Net Price Calculator||www.kansascity.edu/admissions/financial-aid/tuition-fees/com/|
KCU-Joplin offers 2 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Doctor's degree - professional practice||1||0|
Special Learning Opportunities
Kansas City University does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
Kansas City University has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
Know about Missouri Colleges
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Missouri?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Missouri?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Missouri?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Missouri?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Missouri?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Missouri?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Missouri?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Missouri?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Missouri?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Missouri?